Zamenhof’s aim was to create an easy and flexible language that would serve as the universal language for everyone to promote peace and international understanding.
There are three reasons why we should choose Esperanto instead of English as an international language.
1) Esperanto is one of the easiest languages in the world. Yes, easier than English.
2) Esperanto should serve as a second language, namely it should be the first learned language; the national languages sholud not be replaced. In this way, Esperanto supports the linguistic diversity of the world, not like it looks in the case of English.
3) When learning English, we are disciminated; why do we have to learn the language of another nation? English people does not learn other language so hard, does not spend money and 10 years of study on it, and poeple from other nations are still not able to speak English as well as the British, who sometimes even discourage us using English telling that our level is not appropriate.
Unfortunately, his goal has not been achieved, but not because it is not a good idea, but because of politics. No one pays for teaching Esperanto, and countries that have the main political power in the world do not want Esperanto to be an international language.
1. The document for translation can be sent by e-mail or using the form below.
2. A photo or scanned document is enough for the quote request.
3. A text file may be the best in .doc format.
4. We will contact you within one business day.