The book is based on the list of 15 themes that are used in the B1 and B2 level KER exams:
1. Me and my family
2. House and surroundings
3. Work and everyday life
6. Relationships with other people: private and public life
7. Free time, amusement, culture
8. Health, sport
9. Zakupy i usługi
13. Our environment, nature
14. The candidate’s country of origin
15. Esperanto culture
The book consists of 15 chapters, each relating to one of the themes from the list. Each chapter has a text about related sub-themes, a list of questions that might typically come up in the spoken exam, and a list of useful related vocabulary.
- audio material
- list of words to download in different languages (also in English)
- hearing comprehension tasks with key
- links to language games on Quizlet
- introduction of the book to download also in English
You will receive the password to access the additional materials purchasing the book. If you did not receive it, even though you had bought the book, please contact me.
The book can be used to practise many language skills: comprehension skills, written production (translation), listening practice, practising speaking, spoken interaction.
If you would like to order more than 10 books, please contact us.